Join us for bingo at the Danbury Nutrition Site on the third Monday of every month!
When: Third Monday of every month
Where: Danbury Nutrition Site
Cost: Bingo packs are $10 per person
Prizes include various gifts and one cash prize! If you are interested in joining the fun, contact the St. Croix Tribal Aging Unit office at 800-236-2195.
Lunch with the St. Croix Tribal Elder Advocate Program
Tribally enrolled elders age 55+ please join the St Croix casino STaff as they honor you for a monthly meal!
When and Where: First Monday of every month alternating locations between the St Croix Casino-Danbury and the St Croix Casino-Turtle lake.
Contact the St Croix Elder Advocate Program office at 800-236-2195 with questions or details regarding the monthly luncheons as well as the services they provide.
The Aging and Disability Resource Center of NW WI serves the St Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin. Please visit the ADRC Services page for a list of the services available to the St Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin. Additional services are available to the St Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin through the St Croix Tribe and Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council.
Tribal Benefits Specialists: Members of the St Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin can either chose to work with the Disability Benefit Specialist or Elder Benefit Specialist in their respective counties through the local Aging and Disability Resource Center, or they can request assistance from the Tribal Benefits Specialists available through Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council. GLITC Benefit Specialist serves St Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin from Barron, Polk, Burnett, and Washburn counties.
GLITC Tribal Benefit Specialist Phone: Racquel Bell
GLITC Disability Benefit Specialist: Lisa Ludwig
St Croix Tribal Aging Unit: The St. Croix Tribal Aging Unit is an excellent one-stop resource for elders to seek support and obtain information on a variety of different topics including healthcare options, benefit specialist referrals, caregiver resources, dementia specialist services, nutrition, long-term care, and other services. We strive to connect elders to the services they need by providing information and assistance that promote independence and healthy living.
Dementia Care Specialist:
ADRC St Croix Tribal Liason: One resource available specifically for tribal members through the ADRC of NW WI is the ADRC Tribal Liaison, Nicole Rossow. Nicole Rossow is an Information and Assistance Specialist and is available to listen to concerns, assess needs, and help connect St Croix Tribal members to service providers. Nicole will be at one Elder Luncheon event each month alternating between the St Croix Casino-Danbury and St Croix Casino-Turtle Lake to get to know elders, answer questions, give out resources, and learn more about the St Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin.
Click here to put a face to the name!
Elder Dining: The St Croix Tribal Aging Unit provides a lunchtime meal for elders 55 years of age and older and non-natives 60 years of age and older. Keep scrolling for the current Elder Dining Menu, dining site locations and serving times.
St. Croix Tribal Government Offices
24663 Angeline Avenue, Webster WI 54893
Department: Contact , Extension
- Aging Unit: Jennifer Bearheart, 5108
- Behavioral Health: Receptionist, 5264
- Caregiver Program: Lisa Reynolds, 5115
- Clinic: Receptionist or Direct Toll-Free, 5150 or 877-455-1901
- Community Health: Casey Denver, 5139
- Construction: Delores Staples, 5212
- Dementia Care Specialist: Dianna Stumph, 5150
- DNR: Gaynell Lemiuex, 5185
- Education: Karen Washington, 5303
- Elder Advocate Program: Maryann Morrison, 5140
- EPA: Sarah Slayton, 5240
- Finance/Per Capita Office: Receptionist, 5299
- Food Distribution: Jake Reynolds, 5271
- Handymen: Chalah Mosay, 5168
- Head Start: Diane Johnson, 5246
- Health and Human Services Secretary: Jacki Lowe, 5257
- Historical Preservation: Wanda McFaggen, 5238
- Housing: Natasha Breeden-Reynolds, 5130
- Human Services Director: Jackie Mallory, 5100
- Indian Child Welfare/Human Services: Receptionist, 5150
- Interstate Office: Jennifer Taylor, 5337
- Legal: Receptionist, 5100
- Patient Benefits Assistance: Kayla Anderson, 5256
- Police Department: Frank Taylor or Dispatch or NON-EMERGENCY, 80-7006, 80-7000, 715-349-8638
- Travel: Nikki Cadotte, 5318
- Tribal Benefits: Kelly Bertuliet, 5306
- Tribal Court: Receptionist, 5100
- Tribal Enrollment: Carmen Bugg, 5274
- Vocational Rehabilitation: Karen Johnson, 715-635-0967
- Youth: Mark Soulier, 5310
St. Croix Tribal Council: Lewis Taylor, Crystal Peterson, Carmen Bugg, Stuart Bearheart, and Jay Emery
The St Croix Tribal Aging Unit provides a lunchtime meal for elders 55 years of age and older and non-natives 60 years of age and older. These meals are coordinated to meet dietary guidelines and are served Monday-Friday.
The Sand Lake and Danbury Nutrition Sites are closed the first Friday and third Monday of each month. On these days, join the Elder Advocate Program for lunch at the St Croix Casino-Turtle Lake (first Friday of each month) and St Croix Casino-Danbury (third Monday of each month).
Danbury Nutrition Site
30335 Minerva Dam Rd, Danbury
Serving Time: 11:30 – 12:00 pm
RSVP at least 1 day in advance to Darl Sutton or Nancy Likes at 715-349-8509
June 2020 Menu: Contact the meal site for the June 2020 menu
Sand Lake Nutrition Site
4460 Highway 70, Hertel
Serving Time: 12:00 – 12:30 pm
RSVP at least 1 day in advance to Julie Anderson or Windy Salmon at 715-349-2849
Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council http://www.glitc.org/index.html
St Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin http://www.stcciw.com/
St Croix Tribal Clinic http://www.stcciw.com/clinic