Group dining is temporarily suspended until further notice. If you are a regular diner you can request a meal be delivered to you by calling your regular dining site or calling Sabrina at 877-485-2372.
ADRC Nutrition Program Menu
The ADRC Nutrition Program provides nutritious meals in Polk County and Burnett County through the ADRC Dining Program and Meals on Wheels of Northwest Wisconsin.
The ADRC Dining Program provides a nutritious meal and an opportunity to dine and socialize with new and old friends. There are six dining locations throughout Polk and Burnett Counties and they are listed below. All are welcome to enjoy delicious lunch Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Each meal provided meets one-third of the recommended daily dietary allowances and includes meat or other protein, two servings of vegetables, one serving of fruit, bread, dessert, and milk.
Cost/Suggested Donation: General Public: $10 charge per meal; Individuals 60 Years of Age and Older: $4 suggested donation. No one (60+ years of age) is ever denied services because of inability to donate the suggested amount.
How do I get started? Contact your local dining site (or the dining site you would like to attend) to reserve a meal at least 24 hours in advance. If a dining site staff member is not available please leave a message.
St Croix Tribal Elder Dining Program: The St Croix Tribe also has two group dining sites that serve hot, nutritious meals Monday-Friday. Tribal elders who are 55 years of age and older and non-tribal members 60 years of age and older are welcome to attend to enjoy a delicious meal and socialize with new and old friends! They have a nutrition site in Danbury and in Hertel. See the St Croix Tribe Resources page for more details.
- A&H Area: A&H Senior Center at 28315 County Road H, Webster; Meal is served at 12:00pm; 715-635-7199
- Amery: Amery Congregational Church at 201 Harriman Ave. North, Amery; Meal is served at 11:30am; 715-268-6818
- Grantsburg: Grantsburg Senior Center at 118 Madison Ave W, Grantsburg; Meal is served at 11:45am; 715-463-2940
- Milltown: Milltown Community Center at 301 2nd Ave SW, Milltown; Meal is served at 11:30am; 715-825-5025
- Siren: Siren Senior Center at 23943 State Road 35, Siren; Meal is served at 11:30am; 715-866-5300
- Webster: Webster Senior Center at 7421 W Apple Street, Webster; Meal is served at 11:30am; 715-866-5300